We’ve teamed up with Cycle Shrewsbury to offer some great family entertainment in the town centre during the run up to the races.
Come into Shrewsbury town centre from 2.30pm to enjoy:
· Your chance to cycle around the race route! (3-3.45pm)
· Extreme mountain bike skills stunt shows
· Make your own artwork on the art bike
· Bike It schools slalom skills competition
· Face painting
· Balloon modelling
· Watch the competitors warm up before the races start at 4pm!
Cycle Shrewsbury is also leading family cycle rides into the town centre from various schools around town to arrive in the town centre at 3pm for a mass ride around the race route.
Visit the Travel Shropshire website for full details of what’s going on when on the day and to find out where you can join a ride.